Thanks to our air cargo screening service in Madrid and Barcelona, we provide our customers peace of mind to declare their cargo secure for air transportation. A process which is often difficult to guarantee when there are various intermediaries involved in the supply chain. In addition, shipments will always be delivered at any airport declared as “secure cargo" and thus will not suffer the screening delays on arrival at the departure airport, where generally only one scanner is available at the terminal.
- Our facilities in Madrid and Barcelona are equipped with X-Ray scanning equipments
- State-of-the-art technology that fully complies with the requirements of both the Spanish National Security Regulations as well as the U.S. FDA (Federal Standards 21-CFR 1024-1040).
- Maximum capacity (tunnel 180 x 180 mm)
- X-Ray cargo inspection reflected in paragraph 12.3 X-Ray Equipment of Commission Decision C (2010) 774 of 13 April 2010
- Shipments will enjoy the advantage of always being delivered at any airport declared as “secure cargo" and thus are not suffering the screening delays.
- All offices and facilities of Kuehne + Nagel Spain have been certified as AEO’s (Authorized Economic Operator), which guarantees the highest security levels for the benefit of our customers through the entire chain.