KN PharmaChain is a dedicated, end-to-end supply chain solution for Pharmaceutical & Healthcare shipments, either temperature or non-temperature controlled. A highly innovative service offering intelligent design and delivery across our substantial global network.
The KN PharmaChain product has its roots in the World Health Organization (WHO) standards for movement of pharmaceutical and healthcare products via airfreight. Customer requirements driven by the increasing regulatory demands from a multitude of agencies have been key in developing logistics solutions specifically geared towards lifesaving Pharmaceutical and Healthcare shipments.
Kuehne + Nagel has the expertise to provide temperature controlled transportation with mix and match elements such as: optimised transport packaging solutions, temperature monitoring, shipment visibility, exception reporting, security, compliance, temperature controlled storage and insurance.
Monitoring of shipments is possible via our Global KN Login Information Management System, which provides web-based visibility in near real time. An electronic alert system ensures that any disruption in the supply chain is reported immediately to the global CareTeam 24/7/365, which is proactively tracking all temperature controlled shipments, enabling the necessary corrective measures to take place as and when required.
KN Pharmachain at a glance
- GXP complying network spanning all continents
- Risk mitigation by using selected audited carriers and rigorous trade lane assessment
- Dedicated SOP for every single shipment
- Real time temperature monitoring with wireless sensors enabling full visibility
- Dedicated care team working for your 24/7/365
KN PharmaChain benefits include
- Reduced regulatory concern from superior compliance
- Greater peace of mind through increased reliability
- Less time spent resolving day-to-day operational issues
- Reduced product losses as a result of enhanced visibility and traceability
- Total cost of product ownership optimised, including logistics expenditure
- Patient needs met through products arriving at the right time and in the right condition