We have been offering extensive expertise in LCL services since 1967. The Kuehne + Nagel Spain approach to LCL management ensures streamlined efficiency and the rapid, reliable movement of your shipments across the globe.
We deliver a proven set of LCL solutions which will help you identify and manage the challenges of adapting to new markets as well as maintaining existing ones. Our dedicated team of 22 LCL specialists based in Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Madrid, Seville and Zaragoza, provide the expertise you need at each stage of the forwarding process.
We operate our own container services across the world’s major economic regions, and serve all the main trade lanes. Our comprehensive service portfolio with more than 7,200 weekly sailings enables Kuehne + Nagel to offer maximum flexibility and the ability to react to unforeseen events. In summary, our LCL services give you both the highest levels of service and total peace of mind.
Benefits of LCL with Kuehne + Nagel Spain
- Drives down transport costs
- Contributes positively to CO² reduction targets
- Palletised delivery saves unloading time, transport and damage
- More than 7,200 weekly sailings
- LCL can contribute to inventory reduction programs
- Kuehne + Nagel offers gateway services from 8 major global ports
Adding significant value to your supply chain
- 100% Kuehne + Nagel owned offices with customs brokerage licence and AEO certification
- Direct or maximum-one-stop routing to ensure reliable, fast shipments
- Quarterly warehouse quality checks to ensure the highest standards of cargo management
- Space allocation with each shipping alliance serving the Spanish market
- Fixed, reliable departure and arrival times
- Wide range of value-added logistics services
- Dedicated LCL staff managing your shipments